Rapture: how it looks like?

Yes, I know some dreams are reminiscent of our daily human activities and some are strange ideas sown into our minds while we are asleep, but some are clearly God's communication to His people!

I remember a particular dream I had when I was around 5 years old about how my life will play in the following years. Of course, I didn't understand then; the details of the dream stuck with me and I only understand after I lived that life! No claims of anything except that God does speak to us through dreams.

Well, I had this dream.

My husband and I were having an early evening stroll. We decided to drop by a store to buy something. So we were lined up at the Cashier when I noticed that the teenagers ahead of us were paying for lots and lots of liquor which is rammed up in their shopping carts! They were joking and laughing about the effect these bottles of liquor would later have to them during their party and my heart was then gripped for these young people. The mother in me and the evangelist in me boiled over. I started to rebuke them as a mother would and told them that anytime Jesus Christ will come back, that they should make good use of their young lives and consider the preparation of their souls, not to be drunk with wine but with the Spirit of God. 

In a moment, we were back to our stroll on a paved road with big trees on both sides of the road; then, I looked up and noticed the stars. I saw a falling star and I jokingly asked my husband if he would like to make a wish. Before he could answer, we saw more falling stars. Few meters from us, we saw one falling star drop on a man standing there. As our eyes were focused on that star and followed what would happen when a falling star touches ground, it became clear to us that the falling star was actually an angel who came and scooped up the man from the world! We understand that the falling stars were angels zooming down to earth, as quickly they come they quickly scooped up people and they're gone with them! As we were standing there looking at each other with this understanding, an angel suddenly zoomed towards us and scooped up husband! I started to hear people screaming being caught off-guard...being left alone. Standing there alone, looking at more angels like falling stars, I began to wonder when is my time and why we were not taken together. Before fear of being left alone crept in, an angel suddenly appeared and scooped me up.

Then, I woke up.

If that was not the rapture, what could it be?

This dream happened years back and it never left me. I am encouraged to write about it now when I heard the testimony of author Pastor Carl Gallups. My dream was a detail of his dream!!! Watch his testimony here: Pastor Carl Gallups' dream of the rapture


Have you had a dream of the rapture? How do you describe it? 

Pastor Carl,Gallups dream of the rapture

Comments

Popular Posts