PESSY!

But the God of all grace, who has called us to his eternal 
glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while
make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you
- 1 Peter 5:10

Have you been introduced to someone and the next second you forgot the name? Or, you have been looking for your keys which are in your hands all along? Trying to memorize and can't seem to keep things in your mind?

Especially for Bible verses, sermon points and Bible study takeaways, I found this method works for me: make meaningful acronyms.

I had fun with acronyms!

Like in a Bible study about Jesus Christ as Savior of the world; my favorite acronym for this study is PASADO (qualified, in English). Truly, because He is the

Permanent , 
Able, 
Sufficient, 
Accessible, 
Divine, &
Only 
Savior!

Take note that PASADO is past tense 
because 
Jesus Christ already proved by His death and resurrection 
that 
He, indeed, is The Savior!

Now, I'll show you that my  Savior makes me PESSY! Let's have our verse again:

But the God of all grace
who has called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, 
after that you have suffered a while
make you 

Perfect, 
Establish, 
Strengthen, 
Settle 
You. 
- 1 Peter 5:10

Pessy or "Pesse" is known to be the Yiddish form of "Batya", the name given to Pharaoh's daughter who adopted Moses. In Hebrew, "Batya" means daughter of God

So don't I ever forget, whatever suffering in this world, I have The PASADO Savior in Christ Jesus given by the God of all grace to make me PESSY!


Comments

Popular Posts