Dead Phone Insight

I was so tired from a long trip in the countryside that when we arrived home, I dropped on the bed and immediately slept. Well, I didn't wake up until morning! No dream, no midnight water trips, and no break whatsoever; then, I woke up refreshed! Who woke me up?

A picture of my phone came to mind. I realized I haven't charged it before I slept! Next, I get the analogy of myself sleeping and my dead phone. For a phone to be charged, someone connected that phone to a power source to fill its battery and make it ready to use. Thinking of myself waking up from a very deep sleep, who plugged me to a power source and more so, how was it done?

No doubt, it was God - THE ELOHIM, Creator King!! What an amazing design!

So starting that day, I continue to be amazed at God's design- a wireless recharge system with the Power Source!

Till now, I got a feeling that there is more to that " Aha!- moment". I'm waiting for a supernatural download.

Comments

Popular Posts